“For Sale” or “Wanted to Buy” Listings
Terms for listing and seeking equipment:
- Current club members may list their own personal equipment for sale at no charge.
- “Wanted to buy” listings must be for our member’s personal use, not for a third party.
- Members may not list equipment on behalf of a non-member.
- “Personal equipment” does not include equipment that you acquired just to resell.
- Please type your listing exactly like you would like for it to appear below. Include your contact information.
- Send your listing and up to two images of the item you’re selling to .
- Please notify John at when your listing sells.
Contact JC Crawford, W4QK – Phone or Text 706-267-3635 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently downsized my house and property so I have to downsize my ham radio and related items. The following items are for sale and prices listed do not include packing or shipping. I may consider negotiating on the price of some items. No trades please.
Equipment For Sale: de JC Crawford, W4QK
- HP 5315A Universal Counter includes option 3 (C-channel 1 GHz) and option 4 (10 MHz OCXO) installed. Full frequency range (to 100 MHz) on both input channels provides frequency, period, ratio A/B, and totalize A by B measurements. An optional 1 GHz C channel extends the frequency range for navigations and communications applications to 1 GHz. A high- stability oven oscillator can also be added for higher accuracy in demanding environments. $95.00
- Ramsey Model RSG-10 Programmable Synthesized RF Signal Generator covers the frequency range of 100 KHz to 1 GHz in 100 Hz steps up to 500 MHz and 200 Hz steps up to 1 GHz. The microprocessor based RSG10 can store up to twenty front panel setups and instantly recall them. A one touch memory exchange key allows for rapid toggling between two previously stored front panel setups. The output impedance is 50 ohms nominal with Reverse Power Protection. Includes internal and external AM and FM modulation capability. $200.00
- Fluke 8842A Multimeter. 5-1/2 digit instrument designed for general-purpose bench or systems applications. The 8842A was the top-of-the-line DMM in the 8840A family. Using a stable reference amplifier and stable active components, the 8842A offers superior measurement performance and stability. It also offers additional 20 mV, 20 ohm, and 200 ma DC ranges. Features include:
Highly legible vacuum fluorescent display
Basic dc accuracy of 0.003% for 1 year
2-wire and 4-wire resistance measurement
DC current measurement
Up to 100 readings per second
Closed-case calibration (no internal adjustments)
Built-in self-tests $95.00
- HP 410B Vacuum Tube Volt Meter. All original with all probes and manual included. Great unit for making RF voltage adjustments in classic vacuum tube radios. $85.00
- Astron RS-12 DC Power Supply. 13.8V 12 Amps peak current. $40.00
- Astron VS-20M DC Power Supply Variable Voltage & Current, with meters. $80.00
- Icom IC-746 all mode HF Transceiver. 160 meters through 6 meters plus 2 meters. It has a built-in antenna tuner and includes the optional Icom CW filter already installed. Includes the original hand microphone, power cable, original manual and box. Excellent condition. $560.00
- Icom PS-125 Power Supply. 12V DC supply matches the IC-746. Like new. $185.00
- Icom SP-21 External Speaker. Matches IC-746. Like new. $70.00
- Will sell the equipment items listed above as a complete Icom HF, 6M, 2M Station as shown below. $749.00
- Kenwood TS-140S HF Transceiver. Includes hand microphone and manual. It has the Optional 500 Hz CW filter installed. Great condition. $400.00
- Kenwood AT-250 Automatic Antenna Tuner. Matches the Kenwood TS-140S. Includes the manual and all connecting cables to operate automatically with the TS-140S or other Kenwood radios. $165.00
- Kenwood SP-430 External Speaker. Speaker matches Kenwood TS-140, and other Kenwood HF radios. $50.00
- Kenwood SP-430 Power Supply. 12 Volt, 20 Amp Power supply for Kenwood Radios. Matches the Kenwood TS-140S transceiver. $95.00
- Will sell the equipment items listed above as a complete Kenwood HF Station as shown below. Includes all connecting cables. $599.00
- Collins Radio 30S-1 Amplifier. 1-KW+ amplifier in excellent condition covers 80-40-20-15-10 meters. Uses a 4CX1000A Ceramic Tetrode as the amplifier tube. This is a floor standing amplifier built like a tank and weighs 160 pounds. $1050.00
- Collins Radio 30L-1 Amplifier. A very nice condition desktop amplifier that covers 80-40-20-15-10 meters. It uses four popular and easily obtainable 811-A tubes. $599.00
- Collins Radio KWM-2 Transceiver. Very good condition. Covers HF bands 80-10 meters and can tune WARC bands by changing crystals manually. Requires a Collins 516F-2 or a Collins PM-2 Power supply which I have listed separately. $600.00
- Collins Radio KWM-2A Transceiver. Very good condition. The major difference between the KWM-2 and the KWM-2A is that the A model has an additional crystal bank that can be used to switch in additional crystals for MARS or WARC frequencies by turning a knob on the front panel. Requires a Collins 516F-2 or a Collins PM-2 Power supply which I have listed separately. $699.00
- Collins Radio 516F-2 Desktop Power Supply. Provides all voltages needed for Collins KWM series radios. The case matches the KWM-2 or KWM-2A. $349.00
- Collins Radio PM-2 Power Supply. This power supply mounts directly to the back of a KWM-2 or KWM-2A Transceiver and provides all voltages required to operate the transceivers. This power supply is in very good condition has been recently refurbished with all new diodes and electrolytic capacitors. $275.00
- Collins Radio 312-B4 Control Console. Matches the Collins KWM series radios and includes an internal speaker, an RF directional wattmeter (with 200/2000 watt scales) and a hybrid-type phone patch $285.00
- Tennadyne Model T-28 Log Periodic Antenna. 6-Meters, 2-Meters, 70 CM and 1.2 GHz. Frequency range is 50 MHz – 1300 MHz. with 6.3 dBd gain (8.4 dBi) and a front to back ratio of 25 – 45 dB depending on frequency. 28 elements on a 12 foot boom. It only weighs 27 pounds so it can be mounted on most masts and it will handle 1500 watts. $195.00
- Hy-Gain Model Discoverer 7-2 Antenna. This is a 40 Meter 2-element beam antenna. The maximum element length is 44.8 feet and the boom length is 22.6 feet with a 2 inch boom diameter. The antenna weighs 56.5 pounds and has a wind survival rating of 80 MPH. The gain is 4.3 dBd (6.5 dBi) and the maximum front to back ratio is 15 dB. I bought this antenna used and have never assembled it. It’s on the ground ready for transport. $185.00.